Spaces are your advertising opportunities offered to advertisers to promote their products or services through your content. This is also the main way that you will be discovered on the platform, as advertisers can search for specific spaces, within their preferred criteria.
It’s important to take your time to set up your offers and make sure they are a good fit for the kind of advertisers you hope to work with.
To get started, make sure you are logged in to your Lit.so influencer account, and follow these steps:
- Fill in the fields using the following guide as a reference:
- Title: Enter a catchy title for your space, which quickly describes the offer to potential advertisers. For example, “Exclusive Instagram Story Shoutout” or “Dedicated YouTube Product Review”.
- Banner: Add a banner image to catch potential advertisers interest when they are searching.
- Description: A detailed overview of what the space offers, including what advertisers can expect, more about the platform and schedule, your communication, etc.
- Pricing: Set your preferred price, whether that is once off or a recurring monthly agreement. You will also see pricing recommendations for your platforms and audience size, based on our market research. This acts as a guideline for you to use when pricing your spaces.
- Selling Points: Bullet points highlighting the unique advantages of the space. This could include things like “High Engagement Rate”, “Audience Primarily Aged 18-34”, etc
- Platforms: Select which platforms apply to this space, this allows advertisers to take a look at your socials before ordering. By default, we will link all platforms to any space you create, but you can remove/add to this by simply clicking on each platform that applies
- Categories: Classify your space, making it easier for advertisers to find the right fit.
- Click on the Save Space button to create the space and have it listed immediately
At this stage, your space is listed not only on your profile, but also in our search/discovery systems.